Thursday, August 21, 2008

4 months!

So, I've been telling myself over and over that I haven't update in a long time and I need to. Then I get distracted by shiny objects and forget again.

I was on a bit of a hiatus from my crafting, and my podcast listening. I'd like to blame it on the boy and the breakup, though I'm not sure I can. As soon as I had to go to the dentist again, I picked everything back up. Which happened to be around the time I started seeing dreadlocks boy, who will just be DL from now on. I guess when I think of it that way I could blame the old boy for the hiatus. Or just my inability to knit while single.



I've finished off the never ending blanket for my cousin's baby a few weeks ago, and failed to get a picture of it before I mailed it out. Make 3 little baby hats too, only got a picture of one.

I managed to teach myself broomstick lace and made a mini-scarf for my niece. I still need to block it out, but I will get a picture before she gets it. I also finally finished off my roommie's R2D2 hat! Got pictures, just haven't uploaded them.

All in all, I've been pretty productive the past couple weeks, just not at all for the other part of the 4 months.



I make no promises for updating more often. Mostly because every time I do, I end up going on a HUGE hiatus.

No comments: