Monday, August 25, 2008

I am not witty enough for a title today!

I made it up to stitch group yesterday. Those girls are amazingly wonderful, and Jo particularly is completely at fault for the below addiction notice. I also managed to come up with a ton of Christmas gift ideas on the drive home, only managed to write down half of the ideas before forgetting them. I just hope I can actually get them done in time.

I am now COMPLETELY addicted to cotton yarn. I think it may have replaced my addiction to Simply Soft. I still love the sheen of Simply Soft, but oh how wonderful the cotton feels. And oh how tempting it was to grab Jo's stash of it and run...



I'm about halfway through Bry's scarf now, and hopefully I can get it completely done by the time I land in MD this Sat. That only leaves the Transformers rug for MarMar and then all of my WAY overdue birthday gifts to people should be done.




On another stitching group note, I set up a stitch meet at work. Thursdays at 1pm, for lunchings. I'm contemplating letting the office manager know that we are doing this and I'm willing to teach basics for free, but I think that will have to wait until after my vacation.

Thanks to DL, Jo & my dad, I've also got a myriad of ideas of a business to open. Of course in my head all of the ideas fail. Miserably. Only time will tell if I follow through with them.... >:D

No comments: